The 2019 SMAC Conference will be held at the W Atlanta - Midtown hotel in Atlanta, GA
on April 16-18, 2019.
The SMAC Annual Conference is an opportunity for the public and private sectors to collaborate and provide interactivetraining related to processing, underwriting, closing and servicing multifamily and seniors housing properties underHUD's MAP and LEAN programs.
Sessions will be structured such that they are beneficial to those new to the business, as well as those who areseasoned. A new topic being considered for this year is a panel on construction loan servicing.
Who should attend from SMAC members? Processors, underwriters, orginiators, 3rd party firms providing servicesrequired for underwriting, closing coordinators, lender's counsel, borrower's counsel, loan servicing and assetmanagement staff.
Let us know if you have a topic you would like to have covered.
For travel purposes, the preliminary schedule is as follows: (Agenda has not been finalized)
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019 – Underwriter’s Training
- 7:00 – 8:00 – Breakfast
- 8:00 – 5:30 – Training (including 2 breaks and lunch)
- 5:30 – 7:30 – Cocktail Reception
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 – Conference
- 7:15 – 8:15 – Breakfast and Registration
- 8:30 – 5:30 – General Session (including breaks and lunch)
- 5:30 – 8:00 – Reception
- Thursday, April 18, 2019
- 7:15 – 8:15 – Breakfast
- 8:30 – 11:00 – General Session (Plan departure to allow you to attend this last session)